§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following information concerns the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Wodianka privacy legal GmbH, Baron-Voght-Str. 73b, 22609 Hamburg/ Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org. For data protection requests please contact Dr. Volker Wodianka, LL.M. at email@example.com or at our postal address.
(3) When you contact us by email or postal adress, the data you give us (your email address, your name and phone number if applicable) is stored by us in order to answer your question. When storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the applicable data or restrict the processing of it if legal retention requirements apply.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection authority.
§3 Processing of personal data when you visit our website
If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
§4 Links to other websites
§5 Service providers / Recipients
(1) We use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(2) Service providers or partners are located in countries inside and outside the EU and the EEA and bound to third country GDPR agreements as necessary.